Another awesome cruise was just announced and this time it’s all about guitar! Axes & Anchors Cruise sets sail February 20-24, 2016 on Carnival Victory from Miami with stops in Key West and Nassau, Bahamas.
So far, the cruise features: Zakk Wylde, Yngwie Malmsteen, Michael Schenker, Alex Skolnick, Tony MacAlpine, Tracii Guns, Randy Rhoads Remembered, Gilby Clarke, Dario Lorina and Gabriel Ayala with more to come.
The 5 day/4 night Caribbean cruise includes:f
· rocking to 40+ full-blown concerts up close and personal by these guitar gods and their bands… (and at least 10 more to be announced),
· tons of guitar workshops led by your idols and these world class musical virtuosos
· another ton of non-guitar workshops and debauchery that will broaden your metal mojo
· a free professional photo opportunity with each of our musical guests
· all the food you can eat 24 hours a day (did you know that Carnival is known for their food and fanatical service?)
· warm days in the middle of winter to lounge on an exotic beach or by the pool
· a full casino to try and break the bank (or how about some celebrity poker?)
· a fully equipped gym and spa to keep you going despite all the fun
· a duty free shopping mall to save crazy money on your favorite sins and vices
All for as low as $899 per person! Get started with a $250 deposit and equal interest-free monthly payments thereafter to make it one kick-Axe bargain! The Carnival Victory is big enough to party, but small enough that your experience will be personal, unique and a lifetime memory.
To join us on this ultimate fantasy cruise, select and reserve your cabin at AxesAndAnchors.com by clicking on “Book Now!”