This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the The Prog Report Portals and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect on any The Prog Report Portals, including, but not limited to:
• On this Website.
• In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
• us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party; or
• any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the The Prog Report Portals.
Children Under the Age of 13
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any personal information on The Prog Report Portals or on or through any of their features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected]
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of The Prog Report Portals, including information:
• by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”); and/or
• about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our The Prog Report Portals and usage details.
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically as you navigate through the The Prog Report Portals. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our The Prog Report Portals may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on The Prog Report Portals or when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our The Prog Report Portals.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
• Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our The Prog Report Portals and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our The Prog Report Portals or through a third party’s website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the The Prog Report Portals, or transmitted to other users of the The Prog Report Portals or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our The Prog Report Portals, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our The Prog Report Portals, including traffic data and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the The Prog Report Portals.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and helps us to improve our The Prog Report Portals and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Recognize you when you return to our The Prog Report Portals.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our The Prog Report Portals may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our The Prog Report Portals. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our The Prog Report Portals and their contents to you.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to our The Prog Report Portals or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
• There is no registration required to read our content or vote for a contest. We only ask for your information if you purchase something on the website or by virtue of you contacting us via email or Facebook.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please email us at [email protected]
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business[ and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of The Prog Report ’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by The Prog Report about our The Prog Report Portals users is among the assets transferred.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• To enforce or apply our Terms of Sale and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of The Prog Report , our customers or others.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our The Prog Report Portals that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to [email protected] or write us at: 5846 S. Flamingo Rd #106, Hollywood, FL 33330
The Prog Report
5846 S. Flamingo Rd #106
Hollywood, FL 33330