The Dear Hunter is a progressive rock band originating in Providence, Rhode Island. It began as a side project of Casey Crescenzo, formerly of The Receiving End of Sirens. The first album for the project was released in 2006 following Crescenzo’s departure from his former band and began a 3 album concept arc called Act I-III. The band has 5 full lengths including 2013’s Migrant which features the lead track “Whisper.” The band has featured a variety of musicians throughout its 8 year history and incorporates a wide variety of instruments and styles.
August 18th – Steven Wilson – To The Bone
August 25th – Leprous – Malina
Sept 15th – Caligula’s Horse – In Contact
Sept. 22nd – Kaipa – Children of the Sounds
Oct. 20th – Sons of Apollo – Psychotic Symphony
Oct. 20th – VUUR – In This Moment We Are Free – Cities
Oct. 27th – PFM – Emotional Tattoos
Nov. 3rd – Kansas – Leftoverture, Live & Beyond
- Riverside join 2018 Night of the Prog lineup
- Derek Sherinian (Sons of Apollo) Interview – Coming Home
- Gazpacho, Persefone added to Be Prog! My Friend festival.
- Concert Review: Yes feat. Anderson, Rabin, Wakeman finish tour in Miami
- Virgil & Steve Howe title track from collaborative album “Nexus” launched
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter